Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hitting the blogging trail...once again!!!

I dropped my last blog three (THREE!) years ago, for various reasons. So much has changed in the last three years that I felt it was entirely pointless to try and pick up where I left off. In fact, I am an entriely different person thatn I was three years ago, in an entirely different place as a mother and wife and have even moved! My goals are new and different, my interests have changed, my work is now different. A lot of crap has come down in the last couple years and in the last few months in particular; I am at a fresh beginning, a renewal of heart, mind and home.

For those that are interested, here is a link to my other blog, the one I will no longer be updating. I was reading back a little and was quite entertained, lol! Also dismayed and encouraged. Interesting...


I can't wait to see what is next...stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. I will follow you....follow you whatever you may write...I'll read all your entries and then comment when I have the yen...even if your typing sucks....
    (sing to the tune of "I will follow you" in your best girl group voice)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you so much, Cindy!!! now if I can just recover the four followers I had on my old blog...sigh...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to follow your progress. You have so inspired me. I started Weight Watchers (for the 100th time), lost 8 pounds since the beginning of January and have hit a grinding halt. Thanks for sharing your journey - it's got my engines fired up again! Just what I needed. All the best, sounds like you are focused and on fire!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marianne! I have known for a long time that I needed to improve my diet...but now that my blood sugar levels are at pre-diabetic levels? Time to stop playing around. ;o)

      Delete