Saturday, December 6, 2008

Is it the weekend? I didn't realize.....

Except for the fact of an extra kid lying around the house early this morning I would not know it was the weekend. The weekdays and weekends seem to flow together into one mass, and Sunday will be the only day that stands apart from the rest.

This week flew by. A final project in English, a big section exam in Algebra and an impending math final keep my mind very occupied, above and beyond the day-to-day household management and scheduled meetings and kid stuff. On top of all of that, I had an incident with my back, popping a rib in the most painful fashion. Fortunately, these incidences are few are far between, but they seem to happen when I can least afford the time to be still and nurse them.

Today will be a day of getting caught up on my housework, including a bazillion loads of laundry. We have been having some work done on the house, retro-fitting blown-in insulation, so that our basement (where the washer and dryer are located) has been somewhat monopolized.

If I am lucky I will have more time than just enough to drive out to the boarding stable and drop off a board check. I might actually get to spend some time with my horse. Won't that be a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment