Monday, November 24, 2008

I told you so.....

See? I did warn you...I am a slow-starter at best! Even I cannot believe it has been seven months since I started this blog!

I am back in school, now. 37 years old and hanging out at the local community college! What a precious experience, though; I am hacking my way through College Algebra, but absolutely loving Comp2. Our instructor insisted we students collaborate on our latest essay, a study of religion and its impact on the lives of Americans. In the course of this effort I was visiting some dear friends by way of their blogs, and it led me back to...myself.

I want to say this: God is good. I mean, really, really good. Anyone with a modicum of faith understands this viscerally, even in the face of tragedy and apparent hopelessness. There is none righteous but Him; he alone knows the outcome of any situation. Further, people come, and people go. Everything eventually passes away into history, but God is. Always.

Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment